FanTravel is a joint venture with TUI Travel PLC ®, one of the world's largest and most successful travel companies. It's the best of both worlds: we operate like a startup but have the stable backing of a large company. We're on track to make a real impact on the travel industry. Our product is more usable and modern than our competitors and we do it with a fraction of the team. We work with a fun and close group of people who are passionate about making a standout travel platform.
We're looking to hire another web developer that focuses on backend Ruby on Rails. You'll be working on all parts of the codebase (including the frontend) and your code will make a large impact on FanTravel. We need to hire someone who has a broad skillset and has a good aesthetic sense.
- Demonstrated experience working with Ruby on Rails, Git, and Heroku
- PostgreSQL, HTML/CSS/JS, and jQuery knowledge
- Ability to handle complex models
- Knowledge of Rails best practices
We're growing our energetic, entrepreneurial team and want more people offering experience and talent for sales with a genuine passion for sport.
You will be responsible for promoting and selling FanTravel to College organizations and groups across the US, and will be accountable for the revenue generation of this business segment.
- Develop an actionable strategic and tactical sales plan for approaching and selling to target organisations and groups
- Generate and manage effective business-to-business leads
- Negotiate commercial contracts to form official partnerships
- Regularly communicate with clients, vendors and other program stakeholders
- Manage accounts won to market the FanTravel products to alumni and fans and ensure seamless delivery of all client deliverables around events